REVISED June 16 - TEMPORARY FIELD RESTRICTIONS IN EFFECT
Due to the current COVID-19 virus situation, the Board members of the Fox Valley Aero Club are concerned for the safety and health of all our members and their families and friends. Because of this, we have decided at this time to keep the field open for member only flying, until further notice, subject to the following rules and restrictions:
- Our guest pilot rule is temporarily suspended.
- Spectators/Visitors are welcome provided that they practice social distancing rules. Only AMA pilots are allowed south of the chain link fences.
- We will have one Porta Potty available for use. Please sanitize your hands before and after using it.
- Flight tables may be used. We recommend sanitizing the table before using it.
- Face Masks at the field are optional but social distancing is expected. Try to stay at least 6 feet away from other persons at all times. Fly only from the flight stations, which will provide separation between pilots. Do not get closer than 6 feet from any pilot who is flying, even if you are spotting for them. Face masks are highly recommended any time you cannot maintain the recommended six feet of separation from another person.
- The following CDC recommendations must be followed by our members:
- If you feel sick, stay home. Do not come to the field.
- While at the Field:
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow. Properly dispose of tissues in the trash receptacle.
- Remember that water is not available at the field, so bring water, hand soap, and sanitizer with you. Wash your hands with soap and water regularly. Sanitizer does not work well if your hands are dirty, so soap and water is the best.
Please remember that we take this virus very seriously, and all members are expected to follow these rules. We need to set an example for our fellow members and visitors. By following these rules, you are being considerate of yourself and others. Thank you for your cooperation. It is our hope and prayer that we can further relax these restrictions soon.
Date : 6/16/2020